BUSINESS LINE OF CREDIT
With a line of credit, money is available as you need it. We offer low rates and flexible terms that your business can handle.
Borrow what you need, when you need it.
Flexible terms that let you do business your way.
A revolving line of credit may be the best financing option for those short-term cash flow needs. A line of credit gives you flexibility to use what you need when you need it. And pay interest only on what you borrow. Pay it off and then use it again, without ever having to reapply. We’ll tailor a plan to your business’ needs, with personal service throughout the entire process.
Line of Credit is available for business needs such as:
- Funding payroll
- Inventory purchase
- Working capital
- Purchasing supplies
- Overdraft protection
- Business emergency
Business Loan Requirements
- Must meet all membership requirements
- Business must be under current ownership for at least 24 consecutive months
- All appropriate business legal structure documents
- Minimum of 2 years Business and Personal Federal Tax Returns (complete with all schedules and attachments)
- Additional financial documents required based off individual requests
To Get Started
Our team of knowledgeable professionals will stand beside you and offer guidance from your first call and initials questions all the way through the final loan decision and disbursement.
It is that kind of dedication and support that separates People First from larger financial institutions.
For more information, please contact Ryan Kinnon or Donna Picciallo.
Subject to credit approval. Program, rates, terms, and conditions subject to change without notice.